PDS Tech Inc Satellite Payload Design Engineer w/Creo Simulate in El Segundo, California
Supplier shall perform engineering tasks in support of the Wideband Gap-filler Satellite (WGS), which requires detailed knowledge of engineering designs and drawings. Suppler shall perform reviews of designed drawings for form, fit and function to meet Boeing design standards.
All Supplier personnel on this contract shall be trained and competent in the usage of in the following tools. (This list may be expanded by agreement between Boeing and Supplier – specific to the work.) Customer will grant access, to Supplier personnel, to the systems needed to perform tasks. Supplier shall be wholly responsible for the training of their personnel.
• CREO Parametric
Supplier personnel shall use Team Center as a repository for their design documentation. Customer will grant access and provide training required to use this system.
Engineering tasks to be performed include the following:
• Supplier shall design models, drawing and assemblies based on program requirements
• Supplier shall provide detailed drawings for Ka-Band Tx, Ka-Band Rx, X-Band Tx, and X-Band Rx waveguides.
• Supplier shall provide detailed drawings for RF filters, Diplexers, and/or feed horn piece parts and assemblies.
• Supplier shall provide review of engineering and provide independent assessment of technical issues and risk
• Supplier shall participate in technical exchange with project leads.
• Supplier shall maintain Engineering drawing log to track completion
• Supplier shall certify drawing meets engineering and process adherence thresholds and is queued for submission to Teamcenter
• Supplier shall signoff drawing for submission into Teamcenter
Supplier shall produce the following deliverables:
• Released detailed drawings for Ka-Band Tx, Ka-Band Rx, X-Band Tx, and X-Band Rx waveguides
• Released detailed drawings for RF filters, Diplexers, and/or feed horn piece parts and assemblies.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.