PDS Tech Inc Developer (.NET Core) in Everett, Washington
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Analyst/Developer, in Everett, WA.
- Review non-technical user stories with the stakeholders.
- Participate in technical design of new and updated functionality with our team, other Frontier teams, as well as external companies.
- Developing functionality across the full stack including database, services, system integration, and UI.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, debug and implement fixes for software defects.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and software development engineers to ensure that code is exercised in an automated way that ensures consistent quality.
Dev ops functions:
- Working with the operations team to support our deployment process.
- Support the sustainability of the systems by providing concise documentation about the applications and process.
- Provide code reviews, training, and paired programming to other members of the team.
Required Skills and Experience:
Degree in Computer Science and 3+ years of experience or 7+ years of experience.
Must be a self-starter, needing little direction and capable of working in a fast-paced development environment.
Service oriented architecture:
- Hands-on experience delivering high-scale SOA utilizing a micro-service strategy.
- .net Framework, .net Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework.
- Experience building and querying Microsoft SQL and no-sql databases (specifically Mongo and Cassandra).
Testing and/or automation frameworks:
- Like nUnit, XUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
UX and mobile first responsive design.
Strong experience and belief in writing clean code using current patterns and practices.
Experience in an agile and scrum environment, working in cross functioning teams and writing and estimating user stories.
Experience with Test Driven Development.
Willingness to pair programming, strong collaboration within the team as well as with external groups including other development teams, operations, QA, database teams, and business groups.
Accountable and dependable to do what is needed to complete tasks, stories and sprints with a high level of quality and on time.
Experience with a continuous integration environment.
Experience with git as a source control system.
Impact and Influence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.