PDS Tech Inc Quality Control Inspector in Everett, Washington
PDS Tech is currently seeking a Quality Control Inspector for our client in Everett, WA
Assures quality products by conducting receiving inspections, first article inspection; evaluating finished product by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following with other duties as assigned :
• Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with
management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
• Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and test products for
variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical characteristics.
• Documents finished product status by recording and summarizing raw materials, in-process, and finished-product inspection and physical test data; updates quality data
• Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve
optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
• Ability to use inspection tools such as calipers, scales, micrometer, height gauges, and
• Proficient user of computer and Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to pass a vision test
Education and/or Experience
• Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
Must demonstrate concern and take actions to meet requirements and high standards of
quality of both internal and external customers. Must display courtesy and sensitivity. Manage difficult situations. Meet commitments. Respond promptly to customer needs. Solicit customer feedback to improve service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Typical manufacturing environment
All external hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen and a criminal background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.