PDS Tech Inc Student Development Program in Everett, Washington
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking candidates for a Student Development Program in Everett, WA.
- The assigned manager/student mentor will coordinate and schedule a statement of work within their organization describing responsibilities and assignments for student, set goals and objectives. Mentor shall also take an active role in supporting the program initiatives, meet with student to address questions and issues, provide guidance, evaluate and provide feedback on assignment to student. Assignments will be in business functions within any business unit in the Puget Sound.
Typical work assignments and/or daily tasks may include the following:
• EHS Training (to be done as a group upon arrival for efficiency as well as so the students can get acquainted); Lockout Tag Tryout, Confined Space, Asbestos, Fall Protection G4Zero commitment, Ethics commitment…etc.) Need to order personal and transfer locks for lock out tag out prior to students reporting to company.
• Training and Demonstration
• Basic Blueprint and/or schematic reading
o On-line work instructions
o Safety, Health, and the Environment
• Hands-on Training with associated crafts to assist the Technical Trainee in passing the Maintenance Utility Worker Skills Assessment.
• Upon completion of the Technical Trainee Assignment, the last day will be a group meeting with all of the Technical Trainees gathered to share their thoughts on our process so we can improve this as needed.
• Tours and Visits (if possible) will be conducted as a group, and/or informal site visits could be led by the student’s individual management advocate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.