PDS Tech Inc Customer Service Assistant in Fairfield, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Specialist in Fairfield, OH.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain customer satisfaction
• Manage incoming folders
• Account management of large/high revenue customers
• Assist customers with any request/inquiry
• Enter new orders and initiate/execute maintenance to existing orders
• Coordinate orders containing new part numbers, following new part set up process
• Monitor system holds to secure the information needed to release the order for production/shipment
• Process customer complaints and follow to completion/resolution with the customer/sales representative
• Process requests for quotes and special pricing of both stock and custom parts
• Actively recommend blanket orders or “up-sell” concept where possible
• Report lost sales and lost opportunities to management
• Keep both sales representative and supervisor appraised on potential problems
• Provide account reports and details to sales and manager
• Participate in continuous improvement activities and projects
• High School or GID required
• College preferred
• 3-5 years of customer service experience (College degree in appropriate discipline may be substituted).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Mature person with an extensive customer service background, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Able to handle multiple priorities is a must.
• Must be detail oriented, a quick learner, and a team player.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.