PDS Tech Inc Customer Service Assistant in Fairfield, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Assistant to work at the Fairfield, OH Honeywell Location.
• Customer Service Representative in a fast paced highly transactional business providing support for the customer base and sales representatives determined by Enterprise accounts. Will also initiate and receive direct customer contact on orders and on-going communications within the assigned territory of accounts. Provide support to customer and sales acting as liaison by working with other departments within media supplies to complete the task and/or provide information. Responsibilities include but are not limited to order entry, respond to customer/sales inquiries, process quotes, create drawings, and assist in sales activity and administration of media within the region to insure the achievement of the monthly/annual regional goal. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers and sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Maintain customer satisfaction
• Manage incoming folders
• Account management of large/high revenue customers
• Assist customers with any request/inquiry
• Enter new orders and initiate/execute maintenance to existing orders
• Coordinate orders containing new part numbers, following new part set up process
• Monitor system holds to secure the information needed to release the order for production/shipment
• Process customer complaints and follow to completion/resolution with the customer/sales representative
• Process requests for quotes and special pricing of both stock and custom parts
• Actively recommend blanket orders or “up-sell” concept where possible
• Report lost sales and lost opportunities to management
• Keep both sales representative and supervisor appraised on potential problems
• Provide account reports and details to sales and manager
• Participate in continuous improvement activities and projects
Qualifications / Skills:
• High School or GID required
• College preferred
• 3-5 years of customer service experience (College degree in appropriate discipline may be substituted).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Mature person with an extensive customer service background, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
• Able to handle multiple priorities is a must.
• Must be detail oriented, a quick learner, and a team player.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.