PDS Tech Inc Machine Operator - Level 1 in Fairfield, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking Machine Operator in Fairfield,OH.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Read the job tickets and other company documents to correctly run the orders.
• Perform complex set-ups, including 4- color process, turn bars, fan-folders, UV print, multiple die configurations and complex materials with minimal supervision.
• Must be aware and follow all safety aspects of the machine and work area.
• Ensure all quality processes and procedures are followed.
• May lift up to 100 pounds.
• Perform preventative maintenance and operator maintenance for the presses within the production area.
• Mix different types of inks to match customer specification.
• May be required to bring Material or tooling to press
• Have basic math skills that include reading a ruler, fractions and decimal points.
• Have a basic computers skill in windows based operating systems.
• May require multiple and repetitive task work.
• May be required to package and skid the product for shipment.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Perform other duties as may be required by the company.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
• Education and/or Experience: degree in relevant field and or more years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.