PDS Tech Inc Manufacturing Support in Fairfield, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a candidate for the Manufacturing Support position located in Fairfield, OH.
This is an apprenticeship position that will prepare you to advance to the Press Operator level.
Please reach out to Anita Collins at email@example.com
What You Will Do:
Assist the Press Operator in running the production line.
Learn basic press operation.
Pack finished product.
Operate finishing equipment.
Prepare tooling for production, including die inventory management and basic tooling set up.
Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain an orderly environment.
What You Will Get:
A position working at a world-class Fortune 100 manufacturer
Training in the area of specialty: an opportunity to learn advanced manufacturing methods and techniques.
A fair and consistent pay check
• High school diploma or GED Required
• Prior experience in manufacturing preferred
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude via educational or job experience
• Basic computer navigation and data entry skills required
• Basic to intermediate mechanical skills required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Willingness and ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.