PDS Tech Inc Material Handler 2nd Shift in Fairfield, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Material Handler in Fairfield, OH.
• Responsible for providing support involving all aspects of material handling, including picking parts, shipping and receiving goods and storing inventory.
• Loads and unloads material within the warehouse and production areas.
• Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, and other handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within the facility.
• Cooperation with all Production team members, Scheduling and Shipping are required.
• Note: Time spent on each duty will depend on individual task assignment which can vary daily.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Previous experience working in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Prior experience using a forklift
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude via educational or job experience
• Basic computer navigation and data entry skills required
• Basic to intermediate mechanical skills required
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
• Willingness and ability to perform in a fast paced team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.