PDS Tech Inc Plant Automation engineer in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Job Title: Plant Automation engineer
Job Description: This person will be responsible to design, troubleshoot, and improve factory control and automation systems for new and existing equipment.
Looking for a Plant Automation engineer with Experience in Robotics , PLC and supporting network infrastructure.
• Support manufacturing in troubleshooting automation and controls issues
• Participate on internal teams to facilitate the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of factory automation
• Influence and support the design and implementation of factory automation equipment
• Facilitate the definition and execution of design verifications and manufacturing control plans
• Engineer controls and software solutions for manufacturing work cells and assembly lines
Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of scripting, specifically in SQL, Python, C/C#, Visual Basic, and Java
• Competent in programming PLC’s, specifically Allen Bradley.
• Understanding of industrial network infrastructures, including Ethernet.
• The ability to read and understand controls prints. Able to draw / modify prints using AutoCAD.
• Exposure to technologies such as RFID, vision systems, and robots.
• General knowledge of tooling and equipment associated with a manufacturing environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Competent in various PC related skills. Including spreadsheets, word processing, email, and the internet
• The ability to interact in a team environment with other employees and groups.
• Bachelor’s Degree in CS, ME, IE, EE
• Associates Degree in Computer Science related program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.