PDS Tech Inc Cyber Security Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer in Fort Worth, TX
Duties may include utilization of vulnerability scan tools, creating aircraft architecture design requirements, design review and analysis, threat modeling. Compliance driven programs require DoDi 8510.01/8500.01 RMF certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation and the implementation of all applicable controls. Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to the AVCS mission.
A day in the life: Engage in the flight controls or avionics architecture development and influence design from the beginning with cyber security in mind. Take ownership of the vulnerability analysis on our state-of-the-art System Integration labs and aircraft. But more than anything, it’s about being open-minded and inquisitive about what’s possible to bring the most innovative ideas to life. We rise to the challenge, push past obstacles to create new solutions to the hardest problems, and open doors to new experiences few dream possible
Bachelors degree – Cyber Security or Computer Science preferred.
Experience in at least one of the following:
• system administration, information assurance, cybersecurity, IT architecture, infrastructure, engineering and software architecture design
Strong analytical skills, with experience in standardizing, collecting, and managing cybersecurity incident data sets.
• Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CAP)
• Experience with Risk Managed Framework (RMF) or Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements
• Experience with threat modeling and analysis
• Experience supporting Special Access Required (SAR) security environments
• Experience in software languages, specifically Python or powershell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.