PDS Tech Inc Process Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
PDS Tech Inc. is currently hiring Process Engineers in Fort Worth, TX
This position exists to provide programming for “in process” Probing Routines at the Drive Systems Center . Primary responsibility is evaluating inspection data, interpreting drawings (Blue Prints) and the engineering intent with GD&T, completing records of inspections, and writing CMM procedures for Various components.
• Responsible for creating in process probing programs for a leading aerospace company during the launch of new type of aircraft
• Creation of probing routines using CaapsNC software
• Part model extraction for programming using Catia V6
• Performing and interpreting probing data on Drive System / Rotor components and assemblies.
• Maintain all programs and documentation developed
• Two-year degree preferred or work experience in aerospace technical discipline programming.
• Must have Catia V5 /V6 experience along with 5+ years N/C Programming
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills required to interface with executive management and customer representatives.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Access, Word and Excel).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with 3-4-5 axis Milling and/or multi-axis, multi-function machinery
• Familiar with Makino 4 & 5 axis machines a plus
• Familiar with Zeiss Calyspo and or Hexagon PC-Dmis Software is a plus
-1 Year minimum experience with CappsNC
-5 years minimum experience with N/C Programming
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.