PDS Tech Inc Software Engineer - Secret in Fort Worth, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Fort Worth, TX
Seeking an experienced Software Architect who can provide technical guidance on the design of scalable web-based applications for Skunk Works (Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs) to assist in creating next-generation solutions that are redefining the future of aerospace.
This position requires an experienced software architect to design a scalable, secure, and maintainable architecture for a web-based application called OmniView Web. The team uses a wide application of modern technical principles, theories, and concepts in the software field to develop, integrate, and test software products to meet our customer needs.
The successful candidate will work in a high-performing team and must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills as the position will require frequent inter-organizational and outside customer interactions.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access and Interim Secret security clearance to start.
• Extensive experience with full-stack web development and an understanding of modern web frameworks. Advanced experience in 1 or more of the following is required: Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, HTML5/CSS3, C#, Java
• Experience applying Agile DevSecOps processes and tools is required.
• Ability to recommend technology stack based on application requirements
• Experience using cloud infrastructure technologies (examples: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS/C2S)
• Demonstrated ability to define scalable, secure, and maintainable web-based application architectures
• Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
• Mission Planning and Battle Management Knowledge
• Agile Software Development Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
• Agile Process Tools (e.g. JIRA)
• Software Development Tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Eclipse)
• Software Configuration Management (e.g. git)
• Service Oriented Architecture Knowledge
• Message Broker Technologies (e.g. Active MQ)
• Protocol Buffers
• XML Schemas and XML Serialization
• RESTful interfaces
• Knowledge of UCI
• KeyCloak w/ OAuth2.0
• .NET 5.0
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.