PDS Tech Inc Software Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer in Fort Worth, TX.
The applicant will support the design and implementation of the F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool in a DevSecOps environment.
The F-35 Common Reprogramming Tool is used by our F-35 customer Reprogramming Labs to generate the Mission Data File (MDF) sets, which are pivotal to the execution of successful missions and overall operation of the F-35.
• UI/UX design and development experience
• Experience designing and implementing API interfaces
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with Springboot/OpenAPI or other Service layer tools
• Experience implementing production level WebSockets
• Experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, Containerization, and Infrastructure as Code
• Experience with software development in a microservice-based architecture
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
• Familiarity with Agile Processes
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.