PDS Tech Inc Systems Engineer- Secret in Fort Worth, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer, in Fort Worth, TX.
• Primary role is member of the F-35 Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) Advanced Analytics Team
• Primary responsibility is to advance the F-35 PHM analysis capability F-35 Fleet Analytics Search Tool (F-35 FAST) by implementing solutions utilizing systems engineering principles to design and implement the data life-cycle to; collect, ingest, process, store, persist, access, and deliver data at scale and at speed to enable team members to efficiently conduct analyses and mature PHM performance. The data engineer will clearly document and define PHM data available for analysis and maintain standards and best practices to ensure the architecture can efficiently support required data growth.
• Additional responsibilities may include maturing the F-35 Vehicle or Mission Systems PHM capability by analyzing the aircraft systems/subsystems design, PHM design, actual PHM performance, and working with system owners to develop required corrective actions.
• Primary Tasks include coordination with the F-35 PHM and Information Technology (IT) teams to implement and sustain required PHM data for analysis in a big data infrastructure. The engineer will sustain the existing Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes and implement updates to expand data available for analysis.
• Additional tasks include analysis of vast quantities of machine data collected from aircraft. The data engineer will generate and mature engineering data for isolating and troubleshooting sub-system fault codes and identify nuisance or correlated diagnostic fault codes to mature system performance.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related field.
• One or more of the following languages: SAS, SQL, Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark, Flume, Python
• US Citizen
• Secret Clearance Required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.