PDS Tech Inc CNC Machinist III in Gainesville, Florida
PDS Tech Commercial, Inc. is seeking candidates for a CNC Machinist III in Gainesville, Florida.
Job Title: CNC Machinist III
Job Type: Full time
Location: Gainesville, FL 32653
Schedule: Monday to Friday; 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Pay Rate: $30.00 per hour
Purpose and Summary: Manufacture implants and instruments at an advanced level. Troubleshoot programs and train others. Build tooling.
Essential Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
• Setup and operate any and all CNC equipment.
• Meet production standards and quality expectations.
• Ability to troubleshoot and assist in resolving tooling or fixture issues.
• Train Level 1 and 2 personnel on CNC equipment.
• Troubleshoot and adjust CNC programs when necessary as directed by Manufacturing Engineering.
• Build tooling when necessary.
• Ability to insure proper inspection setups to meet quality standards.
• Train Level 1 and 2 personnel in proper use of inspection equipment.
• Meet all regulatory requirements including but not limited to FDA and ISO.
• Understand and follow all departmental SOP’s. Document and report any process deviations to team leader.
• Understand and comply with all department safety policies and procedures.
• Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
• Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Required Education, Experience, Skills, Credentials and Knowledge
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a machinist
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to write and edit CNC programs
• Working knowledge of all types of CNC equipment
• Ability to design processes and tooling for the manufacture of components from a print
• Thorough understanding of GD&T and blueprints
Pay Details: $30.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.