PDS Tech Inc Lead Engineering Technician in Glendale, Arizona
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Lead Engineering Technician in Glendale, AZ.
Work with a team of Technicians and Engineering Resources in Electronic Test to build/fabricate / repair Test Equipment in the eFab (Electronic Fabrication group). This includes supporting customers across Engineering and ISC. This also includes the full range of tasks from replacing a broken pin on a connector to building a full-up ATE and all the sub-assemblies going into it.
Below is a high-level summary of the responsibilities and skills needed.
This includes assembly, modification, and repair of the following
• Cable Harnesses
• Circuit Cards
• Break-out Boxes / Test Adapters
• Power Controllers
• Full-up Test Stations / Racks
• EMI Fixtures
Candidates should possess the following skills / familiarity:
• Able to read and understand electrical schematics and prints
• Able to read and understand mechanical schematics and prints
• Knowledge and use of crimping tools, soldering iron, cutters / strippers, mechanical tools, volt-meter, continuity testers, label maker, etc.
• Experience building / fabricating Test Equipment assemblies
• Experience with electronic troubleshooting and repair
• Work directly with engineering with build recommendations and offer problem solving solutions
• Familiar with IPC standards and/or IPC certified
• Experience working in an Engineering Environment, Aerospace is a plus
• Computer savvy
• CANDIDATES MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
• 10 years technician experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.