PDS Tech Inc Manufacturing Technician in Goleta, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Technician, in Goleta, CA.
Looking to hire someone for 2nd Shift Position (1:30-11:00 pm) who performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations: including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies, and final assemblies.
Builds various complex mechanisms to high-quality standards using a variety of tools (calibrated and non), following processes and procedures.
Determines and may assist in developing and improving methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Associate’s degree or two-year Technical Diploma in related discipline and one year of relevant work experience
• High School diploma may be considered in lieu of an Associate’s degree or Technical Diploma AND a minimum of 3
years' of relevant work experience.
• Good knowledge of and adherence with safety standards
• Attention to detail
• Faster learner, critical thinker, and problem-solving skills
• Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to bend, pull, stoop and reach to perform functions
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
• US Citizenship required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.