PDS Tech Inc Customer Service Representative in Grand Island, New York
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Grand Island, NY.
• Performing actions made related to strategic pricing decisions.
• Driving midyear and/or annual price adjustments through order entry of updated customer purchase orders into ERP (ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING) system and updating orders post order entry.
• Processing any necessary customer credits in collaboration with Finance and Accounts Receivable as a result of price adjustments.
• Working with key internal partners (i.e. Commercial, Quoting, Pricing, etc.) to optimize the customer journey and continuously improve the process.
Preferred education & experience:
• A general standard of education - GCSE or equivalent (UK), Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
• Minimum of 2 years Customer Service, Order Management, and/or Pricing.
• ERP experience
• Fluency in European languages for those locations in EMEA, preferred not essential
• Experience in manufacturing, Bioproduction, or distribution industries preferred but not required.
Key skills & abilities:
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills combined with exceptional computer skills/literacy including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications
• A powerful desire to succeed combined with the ability to implement multiple tasks (working calmly and accurately under pressure) whilst being self-motivated and can work as part of a team, however, with little direct supervision
• Navigate and partner to communicate effectively with internal functions, updating regularly to guarantee customer requirements are met.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills reflecting a positive, professional, customer centered organization!
• Ability to consistently and accurately implement high-volume order entry including the ability and willingness to learn and embrace specific order management procedures and to adhere to the Company’s instructions and policies related to order management and to meet established order entry goals!
• To perform any other duties as may be required within the remit of the role
• To understand and accept personal responsibilities for Health & Safety on site in compliance with local legislation and the Company’s Health & Safety Management
• Timely responsiveness
• Time management
• Ability to prioritize
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.