PDS Tech Inc Injection Mold Technician in Grand Prairie, Texas
The Blow Mold Machine Operator will be responsible for the plastics blow molding process, efficient production, minor repairs, preventative maintenance and all required quality checks as specified. He or she will work in conjunction with the shift lead to ensure Safety, Quality and Productivity on the shift.
Operator duties and responsibilities will include:
• Start up and shut down of machines as needed due to production scheduling, mold changes, repairs, and preventative maintenance.
• Optimize process to ensure fastest cycle time while maintaining a quality product.
• Complete all administrative tasks such as production reports, set up sheets, and various department communications.
• Troubleshoot basic machine functions including hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic and make repairs as necessitated.
• Inform manufacturing manager of any major repairs, machine failures, or other incidents as soon as aware.
• Make sure all safety protection is in place on equipment and being used by machine operators.
• Should have analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Able to work in a team environment and multi-task to accomplish goals.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Solid technical/mechanical skills including pneumatic and hydraulic, blow molding or injection molding setup experience.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.