PDS Tech Inc Associate Software Developer in Hazelwood, Missouri
PDS Tech, Inc. has an exciting job opportunity for the role of Associate Software Developer, in Hazelwood, MO
NOTE: 4 Months Contract-to-Hire and Applicant Must be a US Citizen or Green Card
- Local candidates preferable. Will work with a team of 15 Full time developers.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information technology or related field
• Minimum number of years of experience required: 3+
Must have minimum of 3+ years experience with:
• RDBMS experience in MS SQL Server (version 2008 and above)
• .NET (VB, ASP, ADO)
• HTML5, XML, XSLT, CSS
• Web Services (REST & SOAP) Web Services via WCF, Web API, REST and SOAP models
• SOA Architecture
• .Net Framework 3.5 or above
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or above
• Microsoft Reporting Services2012 or above
• Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
• Object Oriented Design and Programming
• Analyzing, designing and architecting systems, communicating with end users.
• 3+ years of Software Development Life Cycle experience with an emphasis in web and mobile
• Working knowledge of agile software development methodology
INTERESTED! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Directly: 314-665-2124
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.