PDS Tech Inc Contract Administration Spec 2 in Hazelwood, Missouri
PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Contract Administration Specialist in Hazelwood, MO
Primary Responsibilities include:
• RFP/PPOA review, proposal pricing and development, order review, and interfacing with internal/external customers to address emerging issues.
• As a member of the Acquire organization and Program/Business Management teams, conducts and leads proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate creative business solutions for new spare business.
• Represents the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, international and public/private institutions.
• Authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority in accordance with formal delegation to negotiate and contract for the sale or development of high performance defense and aerospace products and services (e.g., aircraft, missiles, spacecraft and launch vehicles).
• Submits offers and serves as official representative to the customer. Develops and/or maintains effective working relationships with customer counterparts and the next level within the customer organization.
• Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Interprets contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict.
• This position works closely with internal/external customers, Engineering, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Scheduling and other internal functional partners.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.