PDS Tech Inc Bilingual Operations Onboarding Lead Facilitator - (On-Site Coordinator) in Hebron, Kentucky
PDS Tech is seeking a Bilingual Operations Onboarding Lead Facilitator in Hebron, KY!
• A committed, team-oriented individual who is passionate about the onboarding experience, development, and continuous improvement.
• Enthusiastic, self-starter with the ability to tackle ambiguity and process improvement while maintaining a flexible approach toward training.
• A helper at heart who is dedicated to people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate classroom orientation for new employees and temporary associates
• Complete all tasks necessary for employees to be compliant with policies and regulations
• Provide feedback related to development of onboarding programs to ensure a quality experience that provides key information and training necessary to successfully navigate entry into the business
• Support onboarding administrative functions to include:
• Complete daily updates of training roster
• Internal systems profile creation/maintenance
• ID/Timekeeping Badge creation and maintenance
• Follow up with new hires to gather and track data and feedback
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Required proficiency and fluency in English and Spanish (French also a plus).
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – must display patience, humor, and helpfulness at all times.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate information, verbally and in writing, concisely and in an engaging manner which drives people to take action.
• Demonstrated professionalism, positivity, and approachability.
• Experience with using computers and Internet based applications.
• Experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Labor Management Systems is a plus.
• Initiative to do whatever it takes to get things done and quickly resolve unanticipated problems.
• Established as a detail conscious individual with excellent organizational skills and accuracy.
• Some work experience in fulfillment/warehouse operations and/or training and development preferred.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding personnel information.
• Established (or willingness to develop) entry level platform and classroom management and engagement skills.
• Ability to work efficiently in a high demand and fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work overtime/flexible schedule which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little advance notice.
• Ability to adhere to all proper facility and safety guidelines.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs with or without accommodations.
• Ability to walk, stand, stoop, sit and bend for long periods of time with or without accommodations.
• Ability to see, hear and read with or without accommodations.
• Prior fulfillment, warehouse, or equivalent experience.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in classroom training facilitation role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.