PDS Tech Inc Senior Quality Engineer in Highland, Illinois
Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Highland, IL
Hours: M-F (8 to 5)
Summary: Responsible for developing quality plans and inspection methods for all products. Individual will provide failure analysis and corrective action for returns.
• Take leadership role in quality plans for new and existing products.
• Lead in the development and support the implementation and maintenance of
procedures, work instructions, and workmanship guides as they relate to the
Quality Assurance department.
• Provide leadership role in failure analysis and corrective action for customer
returned product and identifying trends.
• Provide inspection methods, review of manufacturing processes and
documentation to assure a quality product.
• Provide input to engineering for product development process by participating
in design reviews.
• Provide focal point for solving manufacturing problems that effect product
• Review design verification and acceptance test documentation for
• Provide leadership role and training to subordinates in area of expertise.
• Travel as required for training, support of project tasks, product issues, or
other job-related issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• BSEE or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years Quality Assurance/Engineering experience with solid
progression in responsibility.
• High degree of ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Solid knowledge of quality assurance techniques, concepts and tools.
• Good communicative capability to supply technical evaluation and information
• Ability to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.