PDS Tech Inc Software Design Engineer in Hollister, California
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity as an Software Design Engineer? Please reach out to Pam at: email@example.com or call her at 480.212.0849
An Electrical engineering position providing primarily software technical and project planning support to New Product Development group. This position requires interacting with customers and working in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities :
· Provide technical support of failure investigation activities through application of rigorous root cause analysis.
· Provide engineering and technical development and design review processes.
· Provide support in development of test, qualification and validation related procedures.
· Prepare reports and presentations related to design and development activities, including technical proposal submittals, test plans and reports.
· Support kaizen-related process improvement activities.
· Bachelors or Master’s in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in software languages.
· Multiple software language expertise desirable, C, C++, Visual Basic, Assembly
· Digital design expertise with communication interface experience. Knowledge of RS422, SPI, Parallel, 1553 or other high-speed bus architectures a plus.
· FPGA logic design experience with VHDL and some hardware expertise a plus.
· Previous work experience with a minimum of 5yrs is preferred.
· Excellent problem solving; presentation, written and oral communication skills
· Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OrCAD Schematic Capture, Outlook, PSPICE Simulation
This is a Direct Hire position with opportunity for growth!
Engineer degree required in Safety, Industrial or related field.
Experience Required: 0-3 years’ experience minimum as an environmental engineer, safety engineer or industrial/occupational hygienist.
Strong oral and written communication skills
Environmental experience a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.