PDS Tech Inc Forklift Operator-1st shift-Rotating in Hollywood, Florida
• Responsible for moving product or materials in a production or warehouse environment using powered tools and vehicles.
• Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
• Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area.
• Load and unload designated trailers and/or route trucks.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
• Move product and/or materials manually as required.
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• 0 - 3 year of general work experience required.
• 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred.
• Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus.
• Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Forklift certification is preferred.
Candidates must have experience with sit down double blade forklifts
Will be doing more than just sitting on a forklift and moving products - candidates will be doing machine operating and also general cleaning/rework.
6:00 am-6:30 pm Rotating – 2-2-3
WK 1 – Work – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
WK2 – Work – Wednesday, Thursday
WK3 - Reverts back to WK.1 and the cycle continues.
STEEL TOE SHOES & MASKS REQUIRED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.