PDS Tech Inc Technical Support Assistant in Honolulu, Hawaii
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Technical Support Assistant in Honolulu, HI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle a high volume of customer and contractor calls, supporting our energy programs.
• Quality control review of residential customer rebate applications.
• Use knowledge of program requirements to determine applicant qualifications and
provide customer support via phone.
• Maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients, including specific
trade ally partners.
• Assist with weekly reporting for the client and internal staff.
• Identify opportunities for enhancements to current process.
• Minimum 3 years customer service experience.
• 4 year degree or at least 4 years professional work experience.
• 2 years’ experience with MS Office, including Word, Power Point, and Outlook with emphasis on EXCEL.
• Previous program/project administration experience is a plus.
• Intermediate working knowledge of Excel is a plus.
• Accurate typing skills with great attention to detail with a minimum of 40 wpm.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Proven track record of successful project delivery.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a self-directed capacity.
• Prior financial background and familiarity with statistical analysis, would be a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.