PDS Tech Inc Production Generalist -1st shift in Indianapolis, Indiana
We pick POS orders to inject/download the terminals ultimately assembling the packing for shipment to fulfilling Customer Orders for new or existing clients. We are team focused by both daily quality and production goals all while maintaining the integrity of our inventory. As a team we often work together to assist other members that work in different areas within operations. We maintain a highly productive work environment that complies company workplace safety and work policies. ·Maintain a clean and organized area at all times that enforces the 6S standards. Effectively communicate and connect with fellow team members and management key issues across all functions. We work in a constantly evolving environment with various work projects and other duties as to learn more about other areas within the business!
Oversee Machinery. From calibrating equipment to monitoring gauges, production operators attend to machines so they operate correctly and produce the desired results. Inspect Finished Products. Understand Deadlines. Maintain a Safe Environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 1 year experience with basic computer systems (email, excel, Oracle a plus) and accessories (handheld scanners, printers)
• 1 year Forklift experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing and able to work extra time based on business need
• Ability to read and take direction in English
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Ability to bend, reach, twist, push, pull daily
• Ability to stand/walk for up to 8-12 hours
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Injection/Download of POS units
• Shipping Domestic/ International product
• Results driven
• Proactive planning
2 hires for B: 7AM – 7PM (Rotating Nights)
2 hires for D: 7AM – 7PM (Rotating Nights)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.