PDS Tech Inc Tech Support Specialist. Secret Clearance. Indianapolis. 46256 in Indianapolis, Indiana
PDS TECH INC. has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Tech Support Specialist located in Indianapolis,IN.
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 12 Months Contract . Applicant must be a US Citizen & Must Have A Secret clearance
• 6+ years’ experience in electronics industry or equivalent military electronics experience
• Work directly from approved procedures, schematics, and verbal instructions
• Troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level and effectively identify failure trends
• Isolate problems between the test environment (test station, interface adapter, test cables, etc.) and the units under test and resolve as necessary
• Select appropriate test equipment and configure it based on test specifications
• Interpret test data (plots, graphs, tabulated parameters, etc.) to determine pass/fail condition and determine when further analysis is needed
• Effectively communicate technical issues by generating comprehensive failure entries which correlate failure modes back to the associated test specification(s)
• Strong understanding of depot based electronic repair work and how that is used on a Performance based Logistics Contract
• Well versed in computer architectures and data protocols in order to facilitate networking/interfacing with other test equipment
• Experienced in the use of computers and software applications (both desktop and technical)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced depot/manufacturing/production test and repair environment
• Must be in good physical condition given that this position requires lifting, walking, and could involve stair/ladder climbing at the test range(s)
• Must be willing to work all shifts
• Extensive knowledge of Patriot IFF and associated subsystems
• Direct experience Naval Ship based anti-missile protection systems
• Extensive knowledge of existing Patriot Air Defense Missile systems
• Direct experience with Patriot Systems and subsystems (Transmitter, Receiver, Antenna, Signal/Data Processor, Power Supply, etc.) evaluation
Required Education (including Major): High School Diploma or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.