PDS Tech Inc Software Systems Engineer - III (Wireless IT) in Irving, Texas
PDS TECH INC. is seeking Software Systems Engineer - III located in Irving, TX.
● Manage multiple competing projects/programs simultaneously.
● Provide architecture direction by working across the I.T, Network and business teams in migrating Billing systems from Mainframe to Open Source platform.
● Design detailed technical solutions /specifications which will be implemented by teams in US and India
● Should be able to see gaps in the existing solution and make recommendations on how to fill the gap and create a solution to solve the problem.
● Demonstrate expert proficiency using appropriate tools, platforms, and languages. While also enhancing supervisory skills, shows initiative and takes responsibility for decisions that impact project and team goals.
● Proactively gather insights into the business requirements and bridge gaps between technical challenges and business requirements
● Coordinate with other Architects, designers, developers, project managers and senior management on a daily basis to deliver Billing and Migration projects with a very high quality.
● Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
● Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
● Possess strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations to executives, Revenue assurance and business clients for all critical business and I.T initiatives
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 4 years of NetCracker or AMDOCs experience is must
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent training and experience in software development projects.
• 8+ year experience in Strategic business Evolution and Planning
• 5+ year experience in any of these systems : Billing, Finance, Settlements, Loans, Payments, Collections
• 3+ year experience in Cloud Native Applications – Public or Private Cloud deployment
• 2+ year experience in Cassandra, Apache SPARK, Kafka, Hazelcast, Oracle
• 8+ year experience in telecommunication, development and delivery
• 8+ year experience in information technology, including leading project teams in systems analysis or software engineering
• 5+ year experience in resource management, project prioritization, problem solving, issue management and negotiation, and mediation
• Thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
• Experience with AWS or equivalent cloud technologies
• Knowledge of multiple SDLC methodologies, standards, procedures and organization that contribute to the development and deployment of technology solutions.
• Having a knowledge of 3GPP standards ( 5G) standards is preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.