PDS Tech Inc Recruiter in Jacksonville, Florida
PDS Tech is seeking a Recruiter in Jacksonville, F L
• Provide recruitment and staffing support for positions based in Jacksonville, FL
• Develop effective partnering relationships with managers and HR generalists to staff open positions
• Identify recruiting challenges and apply creative solutions to staff openings.
• Train hiring managers on staffing processes.
• Drive proactive staffing through pipeline development and recruitment efforts.
• Monitor and maintain compliance with employment laws and company policies
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience in Human Resources/Staffing.
• In lieu of degree, 10 years of directly related staffing/sourcing experience.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
• Experience sourcing and recruiting candidates in a government-contracting environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Experience recruiting hourly candidates with a maintenance related background
• Develop and execute staffing strategies and manage high volume job openings.
• Ability to develop and offer creative sourcing solutions to client group(s) based on specific challenges/needs.
• Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
• Experience using an applicant tracking system.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Internet search capabilities.
• Flexible - able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and/or work environments.
• Process oriented with strong organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.