PDS Tech Inc Production Generalist in Kent, Washington
This position requires that the incumbent be a key contributor to production in a high-speed, fast-paced environment. This group specializes in the printing and inserting of checks for online banking customers. Security, quality, and efficiency are critical elements that are required.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Working from job tickets, gather all materials necessary for a specific job.
• Sort, separate and reconcile job counts.
• Operate various mail production machines.
• Monitor machine output for quality and confirm counts.
• Perform repetitious tasks day-to-day
• Pull any special handling requests.
• Complete smaller production fulfillment by hand
• Respond to equipment error messages and make necessary adjustments.
• Overtime will be required peak periods.
• Follow security procedures at all times.
Job Related Experience:
Generally high school vocational orientated background or related education is preferred, and typically, 3 months to 3 years of fast pace, high volume production experience or similar background or equivalent combination of education and experience is needed to successfully perform job requirements. Time classified in the specific job classifications does not automatically qualify an individual. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements and a company approved job opening must exist.
Good Communication skills (verbal and written) to communicate with the receiving warehouse team, along with external and internal customer
Work requires incumbent to be mobile and able to stand for long periods of time / walking position with ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly. Uses hands to handle, finger, or feel objects and to perform keyboarding. Also uses hands and arms to reach and grab objects. Sometimes it is necessary to climb, stretch, crouch or kneel. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.