PDS Tech Inc Technical Consultant IV in Lake Mary, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Technical Consultant in Lake Mary, FL 32746
NOTE: 12 Months Contract with possible extension. Applicant must be a US Citizen/ Green-Card
No C2C and OPT
- Ability to travel during the business week, an average of 20% with peaks up to 75% . . Position can be remote
You’ll be the primary liaison between our client and the delivery team to ensure we understand the goals and objectives, Elicit and capture the technical requirements of clients. Serve as the Technical Lead through the life cycle of projects. Play a vital role in the success of the business unit profitability by lending advice, experience and guidance. Participate in the installation of the solution at the client site.
Interested! Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org/ Direct # 314-665-2124
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist Program Manager(s) and other team member(s) to elicit, validate and prioritize client technical requirements with regard to operating platform and equipment.
• Confirm technical and business objective requirements with client.
• In conjunction with Installation Consultants / Analysts and Project Managers, present and negotiate the design of the proposed solution with the client.
• Serve as the primary client interface from a technical perspective.
• Serve as Consultant/Technical SME, engaging with Client team to ensure requirements are understood and that software is being implemented/configured to meet the business requirements.
• Advise clients on security matters, performance considerations and overall integration into the client IT infrastructure.
• Create and maintain representative test environment for ECM project team.
• Install configured solution or assist installation process onsite with client.
• Troubleshoot all technical issues through the life of the project.
• Create and deliver client-facing implementation report/documentation detailing installation steps carried out.
• Provide assistance to resolve technically related implementation-specific defects that come through Support.
• Liaise closely with members of Development to provide input and to receive continual training.
• Produce new ideas, approaches or insights; create innovative product solutions or designs; produce a range of solutions to problems.
• Focus on customer needs and satisfaction; set high standards for quality and quantity; monitor and maintain quality and productivity.
• Complete documentation, which may include various analysis and design specification documents. Ensure documents are technically accurate, timely, and client orientated
• Keep up to date with competitor information, tools, best practices and market trends; identify business opportunities for the organization.
• Support sales activities, which would include contributions and organization to demos, RFI, RFP, and Proof of Concept projects.
• 5+ years of Financial Services experience
• 5+ Years of experience with ECM (Enterprise Content Management) technology and terminology.
• 5 + Years of experience with Hyland Software/OnBase solutions or competitive ECM products, including some (not all required but nice to haves) Hyland Certifications such as Installer, Workview, Workflow and OnBase APIs.
• Strong project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
• 3+ years’ of experience in technology related projects.
• Bachelor’s degree; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• Ability to elicit and capture technical requirements.
• Experienced in analyzing and discussing business and technical topics with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Exhibits creativity in identifying and implementing solutions to meet business requirements.
• Strong verbal communication skills, displaying a solid grasp of diplomacy and how to utilize communication style, temperament, tone, etc. internally and externally.
• Experienced and proven skills working with clients in complex business environments.
• Capable of understanding situations that are less than fully defined and detailed, exhibiting the ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations.
• Possess significant experience in adhering to or improving procedures and processes required for the effective implementation of projects.
• Possess strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to lead and guide a collaborative spirit with team members and clients from various cultures and regions of the world.
• Proven ability to work under significant project pressure and meet internal and external deadlines.
• Ability to occasionally work extended workdays, weekends and holidays as required.
• Experience with Information and Network Management (e.g. Integration, infrastructure, firewalls, servers, associated hardware and software).
• Experience working with clients, consulting (selling), communicating with all levels of management and C level members of the organization.
• Experience in business process analysis and documenting functional requirements.
• Position requires the ability to install Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, as well as third-party Windows 2008/2012/2016 applications.
• Must be proficient in writing Batch Files, SQL Queries and related Syntax.
• Experience in software problem identification and resolution as well as relational database administration experience using SQL 2012 or higher is required.
• Previous experience with IIS, Apache or IHS Web Servers a plus.
• Must have 5-7 years’ experience within a project team attaining exposure to project process, terminology and expectations of timelines
• BA/BS finance or accounting degree, technical degree, or equivalent work experience
• Hyland software Onbase certifications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.