PDS Tech Inc Assistant Project Controls Specialist in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
PDS Technical is currently sourcing for an Assistant Project Controls Specialist for Lancaster, PA
The Assistant Project Controls Specialist will support all aspects of project controls and reporting, including, project change management, cost control, progress measurement, schedule development and schedule control. Assist with developing, implementing and maintaining a cost management reporting data warehouse to produce valuable program controls reports and data.**Note this position has more of an emphasis on cost vs. scheduling.
• Perform project planning and scheduling tasks.
• Coordinate project schedules and assist with the development of scheduling reports.
• Coordinate project set-up in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software.
• Review data; maintain logs; and run reports in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software or other tools.
• Validate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
• Perform budget tracking against Purchase Orders or Subcontracts.
• Assist with upstream (prime contract) / downstream (PO & subcontract) change orders.
• Document changes to cost reports or forecasts.
• Assist with the development of a cash flow.
• Assist with the development of Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 schedules.
• Complete schedules and diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
• Apply logic ties within the schedule.
• Document schedule progress.
• Perform resource loading of a schedule.
• Develop a earned value tracking document.
• Integrate data from one program to another.
• Assist quality checks and inspections on project controls deliverables.
• All other duties as assigned.
- Requirements:Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement. 3-8 years of experience Must be local only -NO per diem • Experience with Oracle Primavera P6. • Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Proficient with Microsoft Office. • May be required to obtain an OSHA 10 hour safety certification. • Willingness to accept long term field assignments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.