PDS Tech Inc IT - Developer III in Lewisville, Texas
PDS Tech is seeking a candidate for a IT - Developer III position located in Irving, TX .
Senior .NET developer that excels in a dynamic, fast-moving, and agile environment and is passionate about developing high quality, high performance, and scalable software. Candidate will work along with a team of seasoned engineers whose main objective is to maintain all aspects of the overall software development lifecycle and ensure the on-time, quality delivery of software product releases.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or foreign equivalent
· 10 years of experience in software development, programmer, or related position, with knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework and related technologies.
· 7 years’ experience using Microsoft tech stack.
· Understanding of object-oriented design and programming (OOD, OOP) and Design Patterns. .NET development (C#.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVVM, MVC).
· Experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a highly data intensive environment.
· Database Development experience. SQL Server 2008/2010 (Stored Procedures, triggers, DTS etc.).
· Understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
· Experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) a plus.
· Exposure to VSTS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.