PDS Tech Inc Digital Design Engineer 1044 in Lexington, Massachusetts
We are looking for designers who have had recent experience designing high speed digital designs (10 GHz). This position is focused on the development of the system that will go into space – space background would be a big plus, but not required.
• Designing digital systems with high speed SerDes technologies operating up to 12.5 GHz
• Experience performing detailed electrical analysis and design for high speed digital systems, and power distribution
• Experience with PCB layout/oversight
• Experience supporting fabrication and assembly
• Experience with debugging prototypes and performing functional verification
• Familiarity with signal and power integrity design and analysis with SI simulation oversight
• Person will be a core member of aggressive design team. Needs good communication skills: willingness to listen to the needs of engineers and the ability to articulate solutions to engineers in other disciplines who possess little understanding of electrical hardware design.
• Experience in high-rel space based rad tolerant designs
• Experience with wireless communications systems
• Experience implementing high speed frame-based networking protocols such as OTN packet-based protocols such as 10G Ethernet
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.