PDS Tech Inc Engineer System Modeling Simulation - Secret in Linthicum Heights, Maryland
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Systems Engineer in Modeling Simulation, Linthicum, MD.
Develops new and/or integrates existing system simulation frameworks, performance models and algorithms, threat models and command and control models.
Simulates real-time operations and develops software that simulates behavior of systems.
Develops integrates and uses advanced graphical user interfaces and visualization tools.
Models operational environments, performs trade studies via computer simulation and recommends alternative architectures.
Performs operational analysis and mission effectiveness analysis.
Ability to work onsite in Linthicum Maryland.
• Experience with object-oriented programming (C++) and python
• GNU C Compiler (GCC) experience
• Agile (Scrum-based) execution experience
• Secret clearance with investigation within the last 6 years
• Linux experience
• GitHub Experience
• Jira Experience
• The ability to work 100% on site (BWI campus)
• Domain experience in sensor simulations for RF sensors
• Desired and not required: AFSIM experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.