PDS Tech Inc RF Test Technician - 1st Shift in Littleton, Colorado
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an RF Test Technician, in Littleton/Waterton, CO.
RF Test Technician to perform process tests and tuning of RF circuits using indium and gold.
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas.
Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions.
Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
Exclude technicians working in production or quality assurance.
• Familiarity with setup, calibration, and use of Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzer, and/or Power Meters.
• Able to read drawings, parts list, and work from Operating Instructions, engineering drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
• RF knowledge to include familiarity with UHF, C, Ku, and/or Ka bands.
• Working knowledge of windows-based computers and Microsoft Office products (Word and Outlook).
• Able to support alternative shifts (2nd shift, 3rd shift, weekends) as needed.
• 3 years test experience in aerospace, military, and/or communications satellite hardware production.
• Proven experience communicating/briefing managers, employees, and customers to maintain a sustainable working relationship.
• Individual who has initiative, motivation, and desire to learn and grow.
• Previous experience tuning circuits with indium and gold.
• High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks and 1 Year of experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.