PDS Tech Inc Data Cleansing Consultant-Remote in Madison, Wisconsin
The incumbent reports directly to the Product Lifecycle Management, Global Process Owner. The resource collaborates with regional Aurora PLM Analysts, PLM DTS team members, regional R&E teams and regional Packaging teams to analyze information primarily found in Specification documents, converting key elements to high-quality data for migrating into the PLM system. The resource manages their progress, captures issues and collaborates with team members to drive issues to close.
• Collaborate with resources form several functions across the globe to review, cleanse and prepare data for migration.
• Track and report progress towards several time-based milestones.
• Document, track and collaborate to resolve data quality issues.
• Analyze existing Specifications (typically document-based), convert content to Excel-based format in preparation for migration into the PLM system.
• Search for and identify existing Specifications in the PLM system.
• Document and track data quality issues – missing data, incorrect data
• Collaborate with R&E, Packaging, Aurora PLM Analysts and PLM DTS to drive issues to closure.
• Track and report progress towards overall goal of completing data preparation / migration.
Day to day this person will be assisting teams with cleansing and confirming data for various products. LANGUAGES Strong preference to have languages such as, Spanish, Mandarin, Russia. Also, candidates will need to have a background in * R&E, Quality Assurance, Quality Testing, Chemistry, Materials Engineering this is important, without these types of background-they will be rejected. The data cleansing part can be taught. 3-5 years of experience in their various fields would be acceptable. At the end of the day we need people that understand the “language” around materials management.
• Excel (create/use basic data validation functions)
• Basic understanding of concepts pertaining to: product supply, R&D, product safety/regulatory compliance, material/product quality testing
• Experience in Material research, product development is a plus
• Strong analytical skills – interpretation of data, data completeness, data quality
• Organized - able to balance many topics at once
• Self-motivated - obtain milestone on time with minimal oversight
• Communication - written, verbally clearly, concisely
• Meetings - develop agendas, facilitate/lead, drive to outcomes, assign takeaways and follow up to ensure completion
• Work remotely w/ flexible schedule to allow for some meetings during non-North America business hours
• SAP knowledge is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.