PDS Tech Inc Privileged Access Engineer in Marietta, Georgia
What does a great Privileged Access Engineer do?
The Privileged Access Engineer works under the Director of Privileged Access Engineering to plan, conduct and establish a functional vision for PAM assignments. The engineer possesses extensive knowledge related to Privileged Access and is primarily responsible for delivery and buildout of a Privileged Access ecosystem under the Director’s direction along with other team members. This is a critical role for Fiserv as we embody a post-merger One Fiserv directive.
This engineer identifies and recommends changes in procedures, processes and scope of delivery. He/she will possess and apply comprehensive knowledge of privileged access security controls to the completion of complex assignments. Responsibilities and impact may crossover to other job groups and functions within the Identity and Access Management department. The ability to effectively communicate the work required at each step of the process is key, as is the ability to clearly and concisely SWOT issues and decision points. The candidate possesses the ability to effectively communicate successes and failures of a model, processes and procedures with clear understanding of critical success.
If you are the kind of person who has:
• Experience with leading Privileged Access products in the industry such as CyberArk or HashiCorp
• A deep understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity configurations
• The ability to articulate design concepts of technical product components, such as vaults, safes, session managers, key managers, credential providers
• Experience with protocols, service and traffic flows for authentication
• Can troubleshoot complex heterogeneous environments through server log and network traffic analysis, leaning on experience with troubleshooting and analysis techniques and tools
• Experience understanding taxonomy of privileges on named or shared privileged accounts
• Knowledge of privileged access technologies, including the ability to identify and triage failures or weaknesses in technology design and buildout
• Documentation skills commensurate with an elite engineering team with an eye towards operational stability and handoff to IAM operations
• Incorporated cybersecurity best practices for technology governance over privileged account lifecycles
• Skills to perform disaster resiliency tests, discovery audits, and can present findings to management
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
• 3+ years of experience in implementation and integration of privileged access technologies
• Experience with privileged access controls in Unix and Windows environments
• Experience with broader IAM ecosystem of directories, identity management, and access management controls
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Cybersecurity certifications such as CISA, CISSP
• Ability to interface with Corporate Audit and External Audit functions for regulatory compliance
• Experience with Rest APIs for automated provisioning of vault components, accounts and access controls
Travel required: 20% travel to company cybersecurity core locations after COVID restrictions are lifted
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.