PDS Tech Inc Electrical Engineer - Secret in Marion, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in Marion, MA.
The candidate should be competent in performing in-lab troubleshooting of complex analog, digital, and power electronics systems; as well as finding the root cause of failures down to the component level.
Sound technical skills, communication skills (written and verbal), and have the ability to work independently, are paramount. In this role, the candidate will work in a cross-discipline team.
Proficiency with laboratory experience with DVMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc. is required.
The person must also be capable of resolving obsolete component issues ranging from a pin-for-pin drop in replacements, to board design changes.
Responsibilities include close involvement with systems engineering; development of electrical hardware solutions; troubleshooting issues; test planning; test development; and test execution.
• Experience testing and troubleshooting complex electronics
• Strong analog and digital design & troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
• MS Office suite expertise, High proficiency with multitasking
• Good verbal, written, and presentation skills Desired skills :
• Military design experience
• Knowledgeable of system cabling design
• Knowledgeable in RF communications.
• Knowledgeable of board layout and IPC Specs
• Knowledge of electrical/computing system design (servers, switches, power, packaging, custom circuits)
• Excellent Leadership/Communication/Team Skills
• Candidates must have Interim Secret level clearance to Start
• BS+4-8 YRS or MS+2-6 YRS
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.