PDS Tech Inc Mobile Web Application DeveOp. McLean, VA 22102 in Mc Lean, Virginia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mobile Web Application Developer, in McLean, VA.
NOTE: 12 Months Contract. Applicant must be a US Citizen OR Green Card
Work : Hours: 8:00am to 5:00 pm
The qualified applicant will be working on MedDRA (Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities) MSSO (Maintenance and Support Services Organization), which is a 19-year program that maintains a medical terminology used globally by health authorities and the bio pharmaceutical industry. Seeking an individual with extensive experience in developing web based applications for mobile platforms. The purpose of this application is to browser and search for terms in the MedDRA terminology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Learn and understand the MedDRA data structure.
• Review established requirements for the operational desktop focused Web-Based MedDRA browser and determine which features and functions will port over to the mobile platform.
• Document the identified features and functions for the mobile application.
• Build a platform independent web based MedDRA browser for mobile devices.
• Update software based on end user and internal testing.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• 5 to 7 years’ experience developing web based mobile applications including knowledge of the following languages:
o Java / Java script
o CSS, PHP
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Proven track record with mobile web based application development
• Experience developing web services
INTERESTED!! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Directly: 314-665-2124
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.