PDS Tech Inc Repair Technician in Memphis, Tennessee
We are seeking a Repair Technician in Memphis, TN.
Board level repairs to include:
Independent work with high quality
Computer Repair Technician will analyze all information given to determine cause of unit failure and make appropriate corrective action to the customer's satisfaction and is required to produce an average of 1 unit per hour worked. The Repair Technician will test and evaluate hardware/software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility. Maintain less than 2% QA rejection.
• Must be responsive to both internal and external customers and team members.
• Technician must take responsibility for his/her own actions, e.g., repairs.
• Must be able to quickly and correctly identify common problems leading to proper analysis and repair.
• Shows initiative in getting the job done right the first time with a high level of quality.
• Will analyze test data and make appropriate repair determination based on information collected. After repair, the technician will ensure that the unit is operating within specifications and document results in Oracle, his or her findings and corrective action.
• In order to provide beneficial historical information, the Technician will document in the customer database, detailed information regarding the repair work which was completed and the reason for the necessary repair, e.g., changed system board due to no power.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.