PDS Tech Inc Production Associate in Menlo Park, California
Our client is searching for highly motivated, mechanically inclined individuals to join our growing production team. In this position you will play a direct role in producing the components and assemblies that make up our unique generators. You will work within our newly established Pilot Manufacturing facility in Menlo Park, collaborating with our highly talented team of mechanics and engineers to bring affordable, dispatchable and clean energy to the world.
• Work within a small team of associates to manufacture the next generation of high efficiency generators
• Leverage internal documentation and communication systems to ensure high product quality for customers
• Anticipate roadblocks and support countermeasures implemented to meet overall company objectives
• Collaborate cross-functionally to improve safety and eliminate waste
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with mechanical assembly and/or repair required. Experience with automotive or heavy equipment assembly a plus
• Experience with precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, and pin gauges a plus
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing priorities, and communicate effectively
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) recommended
• Candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 50 lbs., and wear required PPE
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.