PDS Tech Inc Quality Control Inspector in Mesa, Arizona
PDS Tech Commercial Inc, is seeking candidates for a Quality Control Inspector in Mesa, Arizona.
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Job Type: Full time; contract (12 months)
Schedule: Monday thru Thursday 3:15pm to 1:45am
Location: Mesa, AZ 85215
Pay Rate: $17.50 + 10% shift differential pay = $19.25.
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for monitoring our product quality according to our tolerances, specification, and requirements. The position responsibilities consist of using inspections tools and equipment to audit the products being produced or assembled. Inspection data is recoded using our Statistical Process Control system.
• Follow all safety and HESS policies.
• Must be able to read and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must have working knowledge and basic data entry skills.
• Must be able to use basic mathematical calculations, add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Will be expected to audit and monitor product quality for multiply machines.
• Maintain daily written and or SPC digital logs.
• Accurately identify material and or product.
• Use inspection tools to perform product and tooling measurements.
• Turn off machines as needed that do not meet quality requirements.
• Communicate with shift supervisor on nonconformance issues and general discussion.
• Using the 5S Principals, must maintain a clean and organized area.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred.
• Ability to accurately read and interpret documents such as safety rules, prints, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Lean Training
• Yellow Belt
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds from floor level to chest height.
• Must be able to stand for 3-hour duration.
• Must be able to kneel, stoop, and bend continuously through a 3-hour duration.
• Must be able to reach out and over equipment for short periods of time.
• Must be able to lift hands above shoulder height multiple times throughout the 10-hour shift.
• Must be able to push and spread material at waist height multiple times throughout the 10-hour shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is primarily performed in a typical production environment. Wear safety attire or protective gear, may be exposed to distracting noise levels, may work within a few feet of other workers. For the most part ambient room temperatures and lighting as found in a typical office environment.
Pay Details: $17.50 to $19.00 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.pdstech.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.