PDS Tech Inc Lead Production Coordinator in Miami, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Lead Production Coordinator, in Miami, FL.
Hands-on daily operations including workflow scheduling, management of staff, monitoring productivity, and other activities to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
Liaise with managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements and resolve production issues on a timely basis.
Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
Monitor production to resolve issues.
Conducts employee training in equipment operations and work procedures.
Interpret specification, blueprints, drawings.
Eevaluate performance of production personnel.
To provide superiors with KPIs related to Operations performance.
To ensure the RMA process is conducted in a timely manner.
Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, materials, etc).
Requisition of materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
Approve maintenance work.
Ensure output meets quality standards.
Enforce health and safety precautions.
Maintain operations data and prepare management report of production results.
Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies.
Provide motivation, support, and guidance .
Work closely with internal Departments such as Quality and Engineering as required.
Contribute to team effort by performing related results as needed
• Work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines
• Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
• Experience in reporting on key production metrics
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office
• Outstanding communication ability
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents
• Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) recommended
• Be a team player
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.