PDS Tech Inc Engineering Support Specialist in Minneapolis, Minnesota
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking an Engineering Support Specialist, in Minneapolis, MN
- Act as Regulatory liaison with certification agencies that support Honeywell projects and assist with interpreting product standard requirements and document filings.• Support Regulatory staff with testing and documentation activities to execute project activities, ensure compliance.• Record and interpret data and communicate with project teams in US, Mexico, and Europe regarding business-wide agendas.• Interface with agencies to support project documentation updates and listings.• Review product safety filings, separation of product certificates and declarations.• Sort, separate, group thousands of record ( part numbers from ERP system)
• Candidate achieved or pursuing 4-year degree in engineering, business or related field.
• Understanding of product configurations and electronic manufacturing basics
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• ‘Can Do’ attitude
• Expert in Excel – pivot table – report creations – Good PowerPoint skills
• Good knowledge of database management and number crunching
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.