PDS Tech Inc Production Worker in Mobile, Alabama
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Production Worker in Chickasaw, AL.
• Operates hand or power tools, forklifts, computers, and production equipment.
• Performs team duties that may include managing meetings, communicating with other teams or individuals, managing documentation, records, and scheduling personnel.
• Is responsible for maintaining Safety, Environmental Quality, Product Quality, Productivity, and Inventory accuracy for their area.
• Arrange, load, move, package, handle, transfer, label, sample, and document process materials.
• Set up, adjust, clean, take apart, put together, or perform minor maintenance, on machines, or equipment.
• Verifies equipment, or areas, are safe for normal use, hazardous work, servicing, or maintenance.
• Monitors and controls processes using visual observation, process data, and on-line testing.
• Identifies and troubleshoots problems in processes, products, or equipment, and work for a solution.
• Gathers, maintains records, and uses statistical control charts.
• May generate, handle, transfer, move, drum, label, sample, and document waste.
• May prepare, load, move, and unload various materials.
12 Hour rotating shift
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a manufacturing or service industry environment.
• Previous experience working with continuous chemical manufacturing processes
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
• Software knowledge of SAP, PIMS, Master Task List, PI.
• Previous experience and Knowledge with UOP work processes.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, and bend.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures and various weather conditions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.