PDS Tech Inc Mechanical Engineer in Moorestown, New Jersey
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, in Moorestown, NJ.
Seeking Mechanical Engineers to work as part of an engineering team to develop radar system hardware including phased array antennas and their subassemblies; cabinets and their subassemblies (digital processing, power conversion, receiver/exciter). Engineers will interface with Systems, Electrical Engineers, Drafting and Operations personnel in the development of detailed packaging designs and assembly strategies. Work will be performed in our Moorestown, NJ location.
• Performing mechanical design, testing, production support or design analysis
• Performing finite element analysis
• Prepare and release of engineering specifications, parts lists and drawings
• Work with component technology and configuration management personnel
• Documentation and reporting of schedule, financial and technical progress on all task
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• 2+ years of experience
• Proficiency with CAD software
• Familiarity with Pro/Engineer CREO and ANSYS Workbench
• Experience with structural, fluid mechanics and heat transfer analysis techniques
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and metal part fabrication techniques
• Knowledge of geometric tolerancing, military standards and drafting standards.
• Experience with developing drawings and parts lists (PL’s), Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM), change request (CR) generation.
• Experience with environmental qualification testing
• Experience designing and packaging of Commercial off the shelf (COTS) equipment in isolated cabinets for naval applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a US citizen
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.