PDS Tech Inc Warehouse Technician in Mount Prospect, Illinois
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Technician in Mount Prospect, IL
• Applies Good Manufacturing Practices in all areas of responsibility..
• Maintains warehouse under good manufacturing process.
• Follows all Fisher Clinical Service (FCS) Standard Operating Procedures.
• Processes receipts, stage materials, utilize sample drug weigh room for splits and weight verifications.
• Assists other team members with fulfilling all internal requests.
• Stocks warehouse areas with necessary inventory
• Performs Cycle Counts to maintain inventory accuracy, assists other departments with inventory movements, and runs inventory reports for stock put-away.
• Willing and able to work overtime when needed to accomplish customer needs.
• Willingness to train and qualify on stand-up forklifts and order pickers.
• High school diploma or GED
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
• Basic math skills for counting purposes.
• Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds, physical handling of inventory items, getting on and off powered industrial vehicles (PIV),climbing ladders and pushing or pulling of a manual pallet jack.
• Be able to work in enclosed areas, such as walk in refrigerated and frozen coolers.
• Must not be allergic to Penicillin or Cephalosporin products.
• Capable of passing all standards needed for TSA clearance.
• Vision requirements for this position: Near Vision Acuity with minimum 20/40 corrected vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Prior forklift experience a plus
• Be able to work independently or in a team environment.
• Computer literacy with an understanding of Microsoft Windows.
• Maintain high level of accuracy by paying attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.